Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Summer lovin'


Was it just me or did summer completely fly by this year?


With that my summer reading list went as equally fast, but one of the most amazing books that I read was Leslie Parrot's recent book, You Matter More Than You Think {What a Woman Needs To Know About The Difference She Makes}.  No, this is no self help book but rather the story of how you can make a difference around you and learning to be grateful and content for everything big or small. It got me thinking a lot this summer as life continues to throws you curve balls, how to find the things, big and small that I was grateful for. Everyday it changes, and everyday it continues to grow.


Today, I'm grateful first and foremost for my family, friends and God, a bottle of wine and a pacific coast sunset.


What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails