Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

 
In between running around for job interviews, networking events, story deadlines {and spending time with family and friends}, I've realized that my most coveted "me" spot is a little spot on the pacific. A special place just for me (so I like to think) that I'm so grateful for.

I can sit, read, write and appreciate all the beautiful things around me be it big or small, where time seems to stand still long enough for me to rediscover myself outside of the craziness of life. A place filled with peace and quiet, where the only person that matters is me. Having that moment...no matter how long or short, to reflect and get centered. A place where my problems don't exist, but yet all the answers are there waiting for me.

I don't know where life will lead me or what tomorrow will bring, but isn't that the beauty of it all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails