Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Love List

A few things that are making me smile this week! Happy Thursday!


I'm truly loving Gemma Correll and her artwork- it's fun, funny and always brings a smile to my face. 



Baking! I haven't had an oven in two years, and getting the cooking bug back, I love baking blueberry muffins! Plus they make the house smell absolutely delish. The simple little things that I missed while living in Italy. 


Sewing! The one perk about going through everything in storage is finding my mom's old sewing machine, and getting inspired to make my own clothes...over ambitious, ok maybe but a girl can dream.



Laguna Beach!  Spending a beautiful warm day in this little quaint town not only brought Arrested Development oneliners to mind, but it just reminded me that I truly do live in paradise and there is always something to discover be it five thousand miles away or simply five.  

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails