Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Weekend!


And Happy October! 

I'm so excited that it's October! It's finally starting to feel like fall here, and I dream of pumpkin patches, the leaves changing colors, and crisp fall breezes.

And was it just me or did this week fly by? This weekend I'm off busy working, writing and hopefully squeezing in some photo time, but I wanted to take a moment to think about all the wonderful things that happened this week and share what I'm grateful for in life's little moments and treasures.

*I'm happy the weather's changing. The humidity with the rain reminded me of summer's in N.Y.C. and the wonderful memories I had during those summers.

*Spending an afternoon with the family. It's always a treasure and the highlight of my week.

*Driving up and down P.C.H. Taking in God's beauty with the windows rolled down and some of my favorite music brings such a joy to my heart. 

*Quiet "me" moments. Those moments where it's just you and your thoughts. So rare, but so important to nurture yourself, your heart and your mind.

*The Friday morning ladies. I'm grateful to know women who are inspirational and an encouragement. 
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails