Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

                                  




















Never ever did I think I would be able to do 12 miles. Even writing it sounds daunting, but I did it!

Last Saturday (and after two weeks of non-stop work and travel!) I met up with Team In Training for the Train Run! Starting in Solana Beach, we took the train up to Oceanside. Simple, leave your car in S.B and run back to it! One minor problem, I hadn't ran in a bit because of work and the sun decided to shine warm and bright way too early.

All three Team In Training San Diego teams came together for the run. If the excitement and adrenaline for the Rock N' Roll is even half of what it was Saturday, I think I just might be officially addicted to half-marathons (for the moment...and yes 26 miles, I'm looking at you next!)

I'm still amazed at where life has taken me. The people that have become part of my everyday life, and traveling a road that was never meant to be the life plan. And yet, I couldn't be happier!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails