Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Scenes

{*from the not so recent weekend}

Not having a computer that I can call my own is making it a little difficult to blog in a timely manner, but I finally have some photos from our trip to San Francisco.

There was food, lots of it and there was wine- copious amounts as scheduled, and there were friends, best friends, in abunance.

 I believe I have the worlds most amazing friends (and sister and sister's boyfriend). People who have been there for me through life's greatest moments and equally life's more challenging times.

They've been there to cry with me, celebrate with me, laugh with me, keep me accountable so what better way to turn 30 than with some of the people that I love most in this world?

*the rest of the photos are here



   {part of my birthday goodie bag waiting for me at the hotel- and yes, the champagne made it home in one piece}

   I {love} these women


Foreign Cinema is amazing. Equally amazing is Jenn trying to get them to play Breakfast at Tiffany's {a week early} Isn't that what best friends are for!?

   New York Times Food section eat your heart out {pun intended}

{nom}

{love}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails