Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

March

Part one!

To say March was a busy month, is an extreme understatement. There were a lot of big firsts- my first concert I was assigned to photograph, my first back-in-LA-red carpet event that I headed up, 30th birthday. And as tired as I am, I wouldn't change anything! Maybe just being able to blog a little more in a timely manner.

March showed me that life has a funny way of bring new people into your life, and God has an even funnier way of bring all your hopes and dreams back to you- only better than you could have ever imagined. And while there are still so many obstacles still ahead, I enter into April (a little late) filled with hope and promise for what the future holds and won't think past today.

                                    {Nylon event!}

{sleep deprived but working hard} 

                            {The red carpet} 

                                   {Party go-ers}

{back lounge with the Grilled Cheese Truck!}


{Brooklyn's Gutter meets San Diego's East Village & the guys trying to figure it out}

{Birthday dessert at Extraordinary desserts in San Diego- splitting is the way to go-nom!}

{Rogue photo at the Soho House Self Magazine event- no photos were allowed..the nerve}


{The beginning of the beginning! 30!}

There are still so many more photos to share...so I think I'll make a part two!

stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails