Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011


This last week was an emotionally difficult week for me, but it made me stop and think about all the wonderful things {and people} that are a part of my life right now...

This week I'm thankful and happy for:

* The warm weather!  There's no reason to be sad when it's almost 80 degrees out in the middle of January!

* My dad because along with his honesty, love and support, he also sends me photos of new record players for me to purchase and helps me dream up new dreams for Emily.

* Shower curtains {see below!}

* Baking brownies with Grandma

* Spending some quality quiet time with God 

* Challenging myself with new experiences...even if they're only two minutes away

* Friday morning coffee dates with ladies who challenge me to think outside of my own understanding

* Quality time with Emily- seeing my growth, challenging myself, learning to a better me. There's nothing quite better than that.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails